We observe who’s going the place on this planet of VALORANT.
With the announcement of the 30 associate groups for 2023, the information is out on social media that groups are both renewing their rosters or in some circumstances, letting them go for a whole renewal. On this tracker, we try and listing up-to-date groups and gamers for the upcoming VCT season for the newly consolidated Pacific area.
– Lee “Hate” Ye-hun, beforehand with DAMWON Gaming, has introduced that he’s searching for a brand new staff.
– The previous roster for Order has introduced their free agent standing on social media, with 4 of them expressing curiosity in relocation if there are provides for it.
– Gary “blaZek1ng” Dastin and Saibani “fl1pzjder” Rahmad has introduced on social media that BOOM Esports has allowed them to discover choices as 2023 seems to be. Each gamers expressed willingness to relocate if the necessity arises.
– Lionel “lenne” Lim has reiterated that he’s presently searching for alternatives with groups seeking to rebuild for VCT 2023. He beforehand performed for BLEED Esports.
– ONIC Esports has formally launched its roster, with coach Martin “Ewok” asserting that he’s open to move or assistant coach and analyst positions. The staff barely missed Champions Istanbul – successful second place behind BOOM Esports.
– Lee “k1Ng” Seung-won, who beforehand performed with the primary iteration of Imaginative and prescient Strikers, has introduced that he’s searching for a staff. He was with On Sla2ers on mortgage for Stage 1 and Stage 2 of VCT 2022.
This story will probably be up to date as new data breaks